Without the CPAP, I have about 60 apnoeas and hypopnoeas per hour. With my new machine, I had 0.6/hr on Tuesday and 0.5/hr on Wednesday. Slept 6 hrs, 9 minutes on Tuesday, 7 hr, 23 minutes on Wednesday. I took my mask off twice on Tuesday and once on Wednesday, although in both cases the machine was confused because I take the mask off before turning the machine off.
- Check my math
- Mystère à la Tour Eiffel
- The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins
- Final Girls by Mira Grant
- Books Received: The Box From Haikasoru
- THE CAKE WAS NOT A LIE
- Farthest Star (Cuckoo, book 1) by Frederik Pohl & Jack Williamson
- Passed annual immortality check
- Shadowlands (Mirror Prince, book 2) by Violette Malan
- Books Received, March 11-17, 2017
- Beautiful data!
- Young People Read Old SFF: View From a Height by Joan D. Vinge
- One of my many local fans
- Some days, you get the bear. Some days, the bear gets you.
- New CPAP Night Two
- Accidentally lock self out of own account trying to add a reviewer to Young People
- Kings of Petaling Street by William Tham Wai Liang
- New CPAP Night One
- Anna-Marie McLemore Wins the 2016 Tiptree Award! Plus Honor List, Long List Announcements
- Style: Neutral Good for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags